The Search for the Most Powerful Frown against Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting [FGM/C] is on and you should not be left out.
1 annual winner will emerge from 12 monthly winners.
Today Friday 30th March, 2018 is the long awaited March 2018 edition of the UNICEF-UNFPA’s #FrownChallenge competition. You can be this month’s winner. We have 8 winners already.
The Frown challenge is a campaign against Female Genital Mutilation and Cutting (FGM/C) erroneously known as Female Circumcision.
HOW TO BE PART OF THE FROWN CHALLENGE?
The steps to be part of the frown challenge are very simple.
- Follow @endcuttinggirls on Instagram or Twitter
- Post a FROWN SELFIE on twitter or instagram
- Add your honest opinion on HOW GIRLS AND WOMEN CAN STAND UP AGAINST FGM/C.
- Tag the photo using @Endcuttinggirls #Frownchallenge #Endcuttinggirls.
Please note: Winner of the monthly Most Powerful Frown will be selected based on likes, engagement and creativity.
WHAT YOU STAND TO GET FROM THE FROWN CHALLENGE.
Monthly winner of the Most Powerful Frown will get…
- A UNICEF- endorsed Certificate of recognition.
- All expense-paid Training as a Social Media Advocate against FGM/C.
- A chance to compete at the Nation’s “Most Powerful Frown @ FGMC contest in July 2018.
The grand prize is fantastic.
Get creative, show your frown against Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting (FGM/C)